Planetary frame introduction this process are with good slag stopping function, at the same time pouring pressure is increased. Pouring speed must be controlled to be full stream and flow into the cavity fast, till pouring gate be filled up. Planet carrier series description Material: Low alloy...
Planetary frame introduction
this process are with good slag stopping function, at the same time pouring pressure is increased. Pouring speed must be controlled to be full stream and flow into the cavity fast, till pouring gate be filled up.
Planet carrier series description
Casting process: alkaline phenolic resins
Heat treatment method: high temperature normalizing treatment and tempering
Surface treatments: shot blasting and polishing
Tensile strength: 1635MPa
Yield strength: 1230MPa
Tolerance grade: CT10
Application: machining, power facilities, Oil and gas system, Shipyard.
Technical key points
◆ Take effective measures to reduce the casting temperature to eliminate crack defects, at the same time reducing the temperature drop of molten steel to ensure the filling capacity of steel. Main technical measures: one is to directly reduce the casting temperature, the original pouring temperature of 1600 ℃ -1610 ℃, and now strictly control the temperature at 1570℃ -1580 ℃. Second, to reduce the temperature drop of molten steel. After the mold are assembled, blow heat wind 150 ℃ -200 ℃ to the cavities for 60 min-90min, and stop blowing 5min before pouring.
◆ Pouring should be fast, first calculate the pouring time, apply plunger type leakage bag to pour in stipulated time.
● Strict contract auditing invloved all departments to assure the feasibility of each order.
● Process design and validation before bulk production.
● Strictly control on all raw and auxiliary materials, All raw materials reach the world advanced level.
● On-site inspection to all processes, inspection record keep traceable for 3 years.
● All inspectors are skilled with international certificates.
● Qualified WPS and professional welders guarantee welding quality.
● 100% inspection of finished sprouts before shipment.
● Advanced and complete testing and inspection equipment: NDT, metal Microscope, impact tester, hardness tester...
● Regular training for inspection staff
● We provide free technical service about casting parts and application issues.
● Free on-site touring and introduction of our factory
● We provide process design and validation for free
● We can guarantee on-time delivery of samples and goods
● Close follow-up of all orders by special person and keep customers informed timely
● All after-sale request will be responded in 24 hours
1. What kinds of material you can produce?
The dominant material we cast is stainless steel, duplex stainless steel, carbon steel, ductile cast iron, aluminum, copper, bronze, brass and alloy metal etc. etc.
2. Can you provide machined finished parts?
Yes, we have our own machining center, we have machines for different machining process and CNC machining center.
3. What is your main casting process?
Our casting technologies include sand casing, investment casting, bonded sand casting etc.
4. Can you produce OEM parts according to our casting drawing and machining drawing?
Yes, we can produce OEM parts according to our casting drawing and machining drawing.
5. What is the delivery time of pattern, casting parts and machining finished parts?
In general, pattern making time is 20-40 days base on the design of the parts, sample making time is 20-30 days, machining finished parts lead time is 40-60 days. The lead time will vary base one different design and weight of the parts, please contact us for details.
6. How is your goods quality?
We cooperated with many world class companied for many years, for examples, Stertil B.V., LKL, FLOWSERVE, Ruhrpump, Hitachi, Swater, GE, CAT, WKM etc. our products received good response from our customers.
7. What kinds of physical and chemical testing you can provide?
The physical and chemical testing we provide include:
● chemical composition testing
● physical property testing：hardness test，Tensile performance testing, room temperature impact testing, low temperature impact test
● NDT: PT, MT, UT &RT
● Metallographic testing