Alloy ductile cast iron nickel alloy castings introduction
Ductile iron is a kind of high-strength cast iron material developed in the 1950s. Its comprehensive performance is close to steel. It is precisely because of its excellent performance, and has been successfully used for casting some of the complex force, strength, toughness, wear-resistant parts demanding.Ductile iron has rapidly developed as second only to gray cast iron, a very wide range of cast iron materials.Ductile iron is obtained by spheroidization and inoculation of spherical graphite, effectively improving the mechanical properties of cast iron, in particular, to improve the plasticity and toughness, resulting in higher than the strength of carbon steel.
Nodular cast iron is commonly used in the production of parts requiring high strength, toughness, wearing resistance and other demanding parts such as crankshafts, camshafts for automobiles, tractors and internal combustion engines, as well as medium-pressure valves for general machinery.
● We provide free technical service about casting parts and application issues.
● Free on-site touring and introduction of our factory
● We provide process design and validation for free
● We can guarantee on-time delivery of samples and goods
● Close follow-up of all orders by special person and keep customers informed timely
● All after-sale request will be responded in 24 hours