Precision mechanical finishing in operating process is a kind of processing machinery and effective to change the shape of the workpiece size and performance of the process, to a certain extent, can effectively maintain the cold and hot working, usually at room temperature processing, and no artifacts caused by chemical or physical phase change, says cold working. Generally in higher than or below the normal temperature state of processing, the chemical or physical changes of the workpiece, called thermal processing.
The requirement of precision machining process effect.
1. The geometry and location accuracy of the parts can be effectively achieved in micron or angular second.
2. The boundary or characteristic dimension tolerance of parts is below micron.
3. The microcosmic irregularity of the parts surface (the surface roughness average height difference) is less than 0.1 micron.
4. Mutual accessories can meet the requirements of combining forces.
5. Some parts can also meet the requirements of precise mechanics or other physical characteristics, such as torsion stiffness of the torsion bar of float gyro and stiffness coefficient of flexible element.
Precision machining operations require strict control of the environment in order to operate with precision machine tools and precision gauges and gauges. The machining precision reaches and exceeds 0.1 micron, which is called super precision machining. In the aerospace industry, precision mechanical finish machining is mainly used for processing craft control equipment of precision machinery parts, such as hydraulic and pneumatic servo precision of matching, the framework of gyroscope, shell, air flotation, fluid bearing components and float, etc.
In general, the mechanical processing industry, its processing precision to a certain extent, is often largely determine the quality of machining parts, the equipment processing itself is a kind of demanding processing method, the relative traditional processing method can achieve better results.
1. Multi-axis control linkage: generally, the three-axis linkage is used the most, but with some adjustments, the four-axis, five-axis, seven-axis and even more linkage axis machining centers can be achieved.
2. Parallel machine tool: common machining center of its function is relatively fixed, can put the processing center and turning center, or vertical, horizontal machining center together, it can increase the working range of the machining center and machining capacity.
3. The tool breakage warning: using some technical detection means, tool wear can be found in time, destruction, and to report to the police, this can be done in a timely manner to replace the cutting tool, to ensure the machining quality of parts.
4. Service life management of the cutter: it is possible to manage the cutting tools and multiple blades of the same tool simultaneously to improve the production efficiency.http://www.pump-casting.com/