Carbon steel grades introduction
Carbon steel grades is a carbon steel with a carbon content of less than 0.25%. It is also called mild steel because of its low strength, low hardness and softness. It includes most of the common carbon structural steel and some high-quality carbon structural steel, most of which are not used for heat treatment structural parts, and some by carburizing and other heat treatment for mechanical parts that require wear.
Mild steel properties
1. General purity of the aluminum plate in the deep drawing of the maximum extension strain exceeds 250%.
2. The ultimate elongation of the less pure boiling steel decreases with the increase of the oxygen content of the steel.
3. Steel plate coarsening forming a lower limit.
4. The total elongation, n value and r value in the mechanical properties of the steel sheet have no direct effect on the forming limit of the spinning.
1. Can you produce OEM parts according to our casting drawing and machining drawing?
Yes, we can produce OEM parts according to our casting drawing and machining drawing.
2. What is the delivery time of pattern, casting parts and machining finished parts?
In general, pattern making time is 20-40 days base on the design of the parts, sample making time is 20-30 days, machining finished parts lead time is 40-60 days. The lead time will vary base one different design and weight of the parts, please contact us for details.
3. How is your goods quality?
We cooperated with many world class companied for many years, for examples, Stertil B.V., LKL, FLOWSERVE, Ruhrpump, Hitachi, Swater, GE, CAT, WKM etc. our products received good response from our customers.
4. What kinds of physical and chemical testing you can provide?
The physical and chemical testing we provide include:
Ø chemical composition testing
Ø physical property testing：hardness test，Tensile performance testing, room temperature impact testing, low temperature impact test
Ø NDT: PT, MT, UT &RT
Ø Metallographic testing