Low carbon steel castings introduction
Low-carbon steel annealed microstructure of ferrite and a small amount of pearlite, its lower strength and hardness, good ductility and toughness. Therefore, its cold formability is good, can be used curling, bending, stamping and other methods of cold forming. This steel also has good weldability. Carbon content from 0.10% to 0.30% Low-carbon steel is easy to accept a variety of processing such as forging, welding and cutting, commonly used in the manufacture of chains, rivets, bolts, shafts and so on.
A large amount of steel used in a class of materials, divided into ordinary mild steel and special steel, including low alloy high strength steel and corrosion resistant clad steel. Ordinary low-carbon steel is divided into cold-rolled and hot-rolled, cold-rolled steel surface quality is good, and with precise size in thickness, and suitable for the manufacture of car body and the like. Hot-rolled plates used to make frame.
● We provide free technical service about casting parts and application issues.
● Free on-site touring and introduction of our factory
● We provide process design and validation for free
● We can guarantee on-time delivery of samples and goods
● Close follow-up of all orders by special person and keep customers informed timely
● All after-sale request will be responded in 24 hours