Impeller castings are the key castings on the pump. The impeller castings are also the only components that directly produce liquid to the centrifugal pump. The impeller directly transfers the mechanical energy of the drive to the liquid and converts it into hydrostatic and kinetic energy. Impeller generally by the hub, leaves, front cover, rear cover and other components.
According to the structure type impeller can be divided into closed impeller, open impeller, semi-open impeller three.
(1) closed impeller closed impeller is divided into single suction and double suction two, as shown in Figure 6-8 double suction impeller, both sides of the impeller are covered plate. This impeller is more efficient, suitable for conveying clean liquid, in which double suction impeller is particularly suitable for large transport flow occasions, the use of double suction impeller pump its anti-cavitation performance is better.
(2) open impeller impeller on both sides are not covered, this impeller efficiency is low, suitable for conveying sewage, including sand and fiber liquid.
(3) semi-open impeller only rear cover plate, the efficiency of this impeller than the open impeller is higher than the closed impeller is low, suitable for conveying viscous and solid particles containing liquid. Centrifugal pump blades are mostly curved, the number of leaves is generally 6-12 tablets, the common 6-8 tablets. For the delivery of impurity containing impeller, the number of leaves is generally 2-4 tablets. The thickness of the blade is 3-6 mm.
u Take effective measures to reduce the casting temperature to eliminate crack defects, at the same time reducing the temperature drop of molten steel to ensure the filling capacity of steel. Main technical measures: one is to directly reduce the casting temperature, the original pouring temperature of 1600 ℃ -1610 ℃, and now strictly control the temperature at 1570℃ -1580 ℃. Second, to reduce the temperature drop of molten steel. After the mold are assembled, blow heat wind 150 ℃ -200 ℃ to the cavities for 60 min-90min, and stop blowing 5min before pouring.
u Pouring should be fast, first calculate the pouring time, apply plunger type leakage bag to pour in stipulated time.
Ø Strict contract auditing invloved all departments to assure the feasibility of each order.
Ø Process design and validation before bulk production.
Ø Strictly control on all raw and auxiliary materials, All raw materials reach the world advanced level.
Ø On-site inspection to all processes, inspection record keep traceable for 3 years.
Ø All inspectors are skilled with international certificates.
Ø Qualified WPS and professional welders guarantee welding quality.
Ø 100% inspection of finished sprouts before shipment.
Ø Advanced and complete testing and inspection equipment: NDT, metal Microscope, impact tester, hardness tester...
Ø Regular training for inspection staff
Ø We provide free technical service about casting parts and application issues.
Ø Free on-site touring and introduction of our factory
Ø We provide process design and validation for free
Ø We can guarantee on-time delivery of samples and goods
Ø Close follow-up of all orders by special person and keep customers informed timely
Ø All after-sale request will be responded in 24 hours
1. What kinds of material you can produce?
A: The dominant material we cast is stainless steel, duplex stainless steel, carbon steel, ductile cast iron, aluminum, copper, bronze, brass and alloy metal, stainless steel, duplex stainless steel, carbon steel, ductile cast iron, aluminum, copper, bronze, brass and alloy metal etc. etc.
2. What is your main casting process?
A: Our casting technologies include sand casing, investment casting, bonded sand casting etc.
3. Can you produce OEM parts according to our casting drawing and machining drawing?
A: Yes, we can produce OEM parts according to our casting drawing and machining drawing.
4. What information do you need if I want to get a quotation?
A: We need to know the material code, casting drawing and machining drawing with specification included.