Stainless Steel Casting introduction
Casting is a method of manufacturing complex shapes that are not easily or cost effectively fabricated. Stainless Steel Casting involves heating the material to above its melting point and introducing the material into a mould where it solidifies into the required shape.
Feature of Stainless Steel Casting
1)In broad terms, it may be said that castings are produced by pouring molten metal of the required composition into a hollow mould. The metal solidifies into the shape of the hollow cavity.
2)It is therefore possible, on a reproducible basis, to manufacture complex shapes that need a minimum of post-solidification operations to obtain a component of the required shape and dimensions.
3)The range of chemical compositions utilised for stainless steel castings are different from, and more varied, than those for wrought products.
4)The composition is not limited by the necessity that the metal must be capable of being reduced in section (or shaped) by hot and/or cold working processes, for example rolling, forging.
5)Thus, castings can have properties that often render them more suitable for, and resistant to, the conditions associated with some applications.
1. We have experience in die casting service many years.
2. We offer OEM custom service, produce and process products according to your drawings and requirement.
3. All kinds of surface treatment available, such as anodizing, power coating, painting, polishing, electrophoresis, plating. etc.
4. Our professional R&D and QC team can strictly control the product quality to meet your requirement.
5. We offer the best service according to your request, ranging from production, processing to packaging, etc.
6. Our products are of high quality at cheap price, and delivered on time.
7. We have a professional sales team to provide you quick and warm service throughout the whole process.
We can translate your original drawings, make manufacturing procedure, offer the best suggestions on the design.
We have full set of quality control system to guarantee best product quality. Depending on the products, we can make different Item Testing Plan, Manufacturing procedure etc.
We have professional, qualified inspectors, who will make sure that all the products are qualified.
1. What kinds of material you can produce?
The dominant material we cast is stainless steel, duplex stainless steel, carbon steel, ductile cast iron, aluminum, copper, bronze, brass and alloy metal etc. etc.
2. Can you provide machined finished parts?
Yes, we have our own machining center, we have machines for different machining process and CNC machining center.
3. Which kinds of NDT methods that your company can provide?
The NDT we provide are PT, MT, UT and RT.
4. Can you guarantee the traceability of your products?
Regular products: On-site inspection record and FG Test report will be kept more than 3 years.
Important products：On-site inspection record and FG Test report will be kept more than 5 years, applying processing card system, and make sure one card for each piece, thus to keep each piece of products are traceable.