Iron sand casting introduction
Iron Sand casting is a metal casting process characterized by using sand as the mold material. The term "sand casting" can also refer to an object produced via the sand casting process. Sand castings are produced in specialized factories called foundries. Over 70% of all metal castings are produced via sand casting process.
◆ We are a innovation-driven company, we have five patents and another 13 patents will be expected to get in short months.
◆ we are willing to develop all new material only if it’s required in application.
◆ Advantage technology in composition control, especially super low carton steel, stainless steel and duplex stainless steel.
◆ We cast very good surface of thin-wall castings, which is normally not easy to control for sand castings, but we made suitable technology and are able to guarantee smooth no-defect surface.
◆ Crack is fatal flaw for pressure resistant container. We can make sure no crack inside and outside of the pump and valve castings, and a good pressure-resistant performance.
◆ All our technology innovation only for one aim--- the best quality, even that means a higher cost and lower production rate.
1. Help customer to design, making drawing;
2. Providing free samples + dimension inspection report + material report;
3. Checking raw material, and inform customer before mass production;
4. Informing customer production schedule weekly;
5. Arrange shipment, and Inform customer in advance 7 days before finishing the order;
6. Before shipment, send the detailed product pictures, dimension inspection report, material report to customer;
7. Welcome customer inspection and the third party inspection;
8. Expressing original document;
9. Contact us for more information.
1. What is the delivery time of pattern, casting parts and machining finished parts?
In general, pattern making time is 20-40 days base on the design of the parts, sample making time is 20-30 days, machining finished parts lead time is 40-60 days. The lead time will vary base one different design and weight of the parts, please contact us for details.
2. How is your goods quality?
We cooperated with many world class companied for many years, for examples, Stertil B.V., LKL, FLOWSERVE, Ruhrpump, Hitachi, Swater, GE, CAT, WKM etc. our products received good response from our customers.
3. What kinds of physical and chemical testing you can provide?
The physical and chemical testing we provide include:
◆ chemical composition testing
◆ physical property testing：hardness test，Tensile performance testing, room temperature impact testing, low temperature impact test
◆ NDT: PT, MT, UT &RT
◆ Metallographic testing