Metal Casting Foundries Introduction
A foundry is a factory that produces metal castings. Metals are cast into shapes by melting them into a liquid, pouring the metal in a mold, and removing the mold material or casting after the metal has solidified as it cools. The most common metals processed are aluminium and cast iron. However, other metals, such as bronze, brass, steel, magnesium, and zinc, are also used to produce castings in foundries.
1. We have experience in metals casting service more than 10 years.
2. We offer OEM custom service, produce and process products according to your drawings and requirement.
3. Our professional R&D and QC team can strictly control the product quality to meet your requirement.
4. We offer the best service according to your request, ranging from production, processing to packaging, etc.
5. Our products are of high quality at cheap price, and delivered on time.
6. We have a professional sales team to provide you quick and warm service throughout the whole process.
a、Take effective measures to reduce the casting temperature to eliminate crack defects, at the same time reducing the temperature drop of molten steel to ensure the filling capacity of steel. Main technical measures: one is to directly reduce the casting temperature, the original pouring temperature of 1600 ℃ -1610 ℃, and now strictly control the temperature at 1570℃ -1580 ℃. Second, to reduce the temperature drop of molten steel. After the mold are assembled, blow heat wind 150 ℃ -200 ℃ to the cavities for 60 min-90min, and stop blowing 5min before pouring.
b、Control the usage rate of recycled material. When melted in the atmosphere, most of the easily oxidized elements in the material are present in the form of inclusions. Therefore, the amount of inclusions to be taken into account and the usage of recycled material must be controlled. for the stainless steel guide vane, the provisions of the return material amount should be not more than 15%.
a.Strict contract auditing involved all departments to assure the feasibility of each order.
b.Process design and validation before bulk production.
c.Strictly control on all raw and auxiliary materials, All raw materials reach the world advanced level.
d.On-site inspection to all processes, inspection record keep traceable for 3 years.
e.All inspectors are skilled with international certificates.
f.Qualified WPS and professional welders guarantee welding quality.
g.100% inspection of finished sprouts before shipment.
h.Advanced and complete testing and inspection equipment: NDT, metal Microscope, impact tester, hardness tester.
i.Regular training for inspection staff.
Wuxi Lingtong Casting Co.,Ltd.
Attn: Ms. Vivian
Tel: +86 510 85990876
Cell: +86 13861777146 18360922650