Sand Casting Of Metal introduction
Over 70% of all metal castings are produced via sand casting process. Sand casting, also known as sand molded casting, is a metal casting process characterized by using sand as the mold material. Molds made of sand are relatively cheap, and sufficiently refractory even for steel foundry use. In addition to the sand, a suitable bonding agent (usually clay) is mixed or occurs with the sand.
1. We have experience in metals casting service more than 10 years.
2. We offer OEM custom service, produce and process products according to your drawings and requirement.
3. Our professional R&D and QC team can strictly control the product quality to meet your requirement.
4. We offer the best service according to your request, ranging from production, processing to packaging, etc.
5. Our products are of high quality at cheap price, and delivered on time.
6. We have a professional sales team to provide you quick and warm service throughout the whole process.
1. What kinds of physical and chemical testing you can provide?
The physical and chemical testing we provide include:
◆ chemical composition testing
◆ physical property testing：hardness test，Tensile performance testing, room temperature impact testing, low temperature impact test
◆ NDT: PT, MT, UT &RT
◆ Metallographic testing
2. What’s the maximum weight of castings you can produce?
The maximum weight of castings we can produce is 1.8 tons.
3. Which kinds of NDT methods that your company can provide?
The NDT we provide are PT, MT, UT and RT.
4. Can you guarantee the traceability of your products?
Regular products: On-site inspection record and FG Test report will be kept more than 3 years.
Important products：On-site inspection record and FG Test report will be kept more than 5 years , applying processing card system, and make sure one card for each piece, thus to keep each piece of products are traceable.
5. Which inspection reports you can provide?
We Provide dimensional inspection report, chemical composition inspection report, physical property inspection report, heat treatment report, NDT flaw detection report, according to customer demand.